20 Jan BI Data Entry Specialist
Location: Malta, remote
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Strong English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that let customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to. We pride ourselves by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a motivated BI Data Entry Specialist to support us with our business intelligence reports. You will be responsible for extracting and validating data to ensure it is consistent and accurate.
The ideal candidate loves numbers and data and has a very strong eye for detail. Your passion lies within delivering accurate and meaningful data to support our business in its day-to-day operations.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Manually extracting data from multiple sources;
- Deliver documentation on accounts and issues within;
- Closing data gaps and delivering accurate data results for our BI;
- Support in building a state-of-the-art BI system to support our day-to-day operations;
- Maintaining marketing sources and mapping of data;
- Addressing data inconsistencies and locating missing data;
- Stress-testing data and reports delivered to ensure validity;
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy;
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or duties which may be reasonably required of them in this role. The Employee shall follow all lawful and reasonable instructions of the Company and its director, its Chief Operating Officer as well as of its ultimate beneficial owners
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have proven experience in data entry;
- Have a strong passion for data and numbers;
- Great organizational skills with the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency;
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members;
- Solid experience with data entry tools, Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Be a very profound English speaker;
- Be creative when it comes to the development of new concepts, be proactive and have a high capacity for teamwork.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!