31 Jan Casino Writers – US & UK
Location: Malta or Remote
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Full and Part time positions available
Language skills: Proficiency in English
Join a truly dynamic team with the opportunity of working FULLY remote, Hybrid or at our hub in Malta. The choice is yours!
We’re looking for English speaking Casino Writers to join our newly established content team. Passion for online gaming, live casino, AR/VR casinos and slot games is a must. You must also be a brilliant multitasker, have some SEO skills and be someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and really get stuck in. Sound like you? Make your mark with Growth Leads and jump onboard this new adventure!
- Plan, write, translate, distribute and execute content strategies relevant to the localised market
- Proactively plan a casino content calendar in reference to your respective market
- Create CRM, SoMe and other advertorial and engaging content with a creative edge
- Coordinate with a team of freelancers writers to manage the distribution of content according to your content calendar
- Keep up to date on all casino games, releases, updates, news and maintain this information across our portfolio of sites
- Provide quality assurance and proofing
- Optimise content both on and off-site
- Ensure compliance is adhered to within your market
- Proactively carry out competitor research
- Regularly strategize with your peers to come up with unique ideas and concepts that can be pitched to key stakeholders to help add more value to your sites
What you need:
- Besides a passion for the iGaming industry, fluency in English is a requirement. Any other language is considered an asset, but not a strict necessity
- At least 1+ years in a similar field
- Experience with WordPress is a requirement for the role
- Basic SEO skills with a passion for learning more
- An understanding of regularity with compliance within the iGaming industry
- Strict with deadlines and very well organised
- Able to work independently and extremely well within a team too
- Understanding of web data and analytics
- A passion for continually pitching ideas and sharing feedback with the team
- Have great team banter
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
What happens next: If you’ve got the stuff to make other casino writers envious of your skills, then we’d love to team up with you and help make you even more AWESOME. Drop us your CV today and let’s talk more.
Let’s be transparent on the process:
The recruitment process is split across 5 main stages:
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Interview
This process generally takes between 15-18 working days, depending on the amount of applicants coming through. We strive to speed up the process as much as possible and keep you updated as we go along.
In some cases, we may ask or candidates could also ask to include an additional stage to meet the team of which may lengthen the hiring process by an additional 2 days.