07 Jan Chief Commercial Officer
- Location: St Julian’s, Malta
- Start of employment: Immediately
This CCO position is for a casino & sportsbook lead generation company creating high-quality comparison websites where our visitors compare different operators and offers. You will develop, oversee, and optimize the overall commercial strategy of the company to increase revenues and exploit the maximum potential of our assets.
The CCO’s main responsibility is to increase our overall margins and profits by overseeing and improving our sales, monetization, and overall commercial strategy. He will support and complement the COO by taking over the commercially-driven responsibilities of the operations.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategies, structures, and processes for the affiliate & sales department. Monitor and set targets for the team.
- Develop and implement strategies, structures, and processes for the Monetization of our SEO assets.
- Develop and implement strategies, structures, and processes for the Paid Traffic department (i.e. PPC and Media Buying).
- Develop and implement strategies, structures, and processes for any new marketing channel / revenue source, such as social, B2B services, sub-affiliation, and more. Monitor and set targets for the team.
- Overseeing the PPC department and supporting the PPC team to develop new strategies, focus on the right channels, and act as the bridge between SEO and PPC. This includes i.e. remarketing campaigns to retarget our SEO traffic.
- Manage and monetize traffic on various assets, as well as, generate and maintain new traffic and revenue sources.
- Evaluate and optimize agreements with new and existing commercial, operational, and strategic partners that have an impact on the revenue and profitability of the business.
- Assist to develop and implement a data management tool to track performance across all assets and channels.
- Increase, optimize, and maximize monetization, conversions, and revenues of the SEO assets.
- Cooperation and collaboration with (head of) operations, (head of) product, and (head of) finance to create and implement strategies to ensure short and long term profitable growth across the business.
- Launching spin-offs of successful assets in further markets.
- Setting up a video streaming studio and recruit streamers.
- Additionally, your other responsibilities will include negotiating high-value affiliate deals, monetizing existing traffic through fixed fees or alternative monetization options, and reporting on traffic development and performance including standardized KPI reporting by asset.
- Ensuring the integrated commercial success of the organization
- Previous experience in an affiliate company with a focus on commercial strategy and sales
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Social Media Ads, Programmatic and other Marketing Channels
- Experience as a team leader
- Very good IT and computer skills including Excel and Google Sheets
- Very good data analysis skills
- Ability to work independently, an appropriate degree of proactivity and a high capacity for teamwork complete your personal profile.
- Fluent in English
- Career & competencies development
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package
- Quarterly bonuses based on MIR achievements
- ESOP options via vesting
- Free parking
- Health insurance
We look forward to receiving your complete application by email: jobs (at) growthleads.com