27 Dec Content & SEO Executive – BR
- Location: Malta, Madrid or remote
- Start of employment: immediately
- Language skills: Native in Portuguese (BR) and fluent in English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content to help customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to. We pride ourselves by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a hungry and motivated Content/SEO Executive BR to support one or more of our websites and their day-to-day operations. This individual should have a good understanding of SEO, content, handling CMS and working hands-on with websites and content in general. Ideally, the candidate has a proven track record within SEO driven lead generation business and is experienced with handling freelancers and contractors.
As a Content/SEO Executive within Growth Leads you gain the opportunity to work with a fantastic and experienced team of Content- Marketing- and SEO specialists on interesting and diverse projects. You will be able to acquire and sharpen a wide spectrum of skills to contribute to the ongoing success of our business.
We are looking for the one candidate who brings in a decent foundation of skills already, but more importantly, has the drive and eagerness to grow and learn. The attitude and right mindset to get the job done and deliver excellent results whilst doing so, is the key attribute we are looking for.
- Coordinating and executing scaling of content on our BR assets with a strong focus on QA, integration and search engine optimization;
- Working on onpage tasks to improve the performance of our BR assets, including internal linking, content optimization, fixing of errors, monetization of content etc.;
- Ensure highest content quality on our BR websites and other marketing channels;
- Communication, task assignment and support of project employees/freelancers and other stakeholders;
- Preparing and/or supporting on content marketing concepts;
- Preparing and/or supporting on SEO concepts;
- Identifying new opportunities and low hanging fruits to drive the respective website’s performance and ultimately the company’s success forward;
- Conducting and supporting website audits to identify optimization potentials and eradicate errors;
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or duties which may be reasonably required of them in this role. The Employee shall follow all lawful and reasonable instructions of the Company and its director, its Chief Operating Officer as well as of its ultimate beneficial owners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have at least 1 year experience in Content, SEO and online marketing;
- Have good knowledge of SEO;
- Have a good understanding of and be firm with WordPress environments;
- Have a broad understanding iGaming, ideally hands-on experience in building or developing comparison websites;
- Be a native Portuguese speaker;
- Be a fluent English speaker;
- Be creative, proactive, driven and have a high capacity for teamwork.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!