05 Oct Content Writer iGaming (EN, DE, JP, PT or ES)
Growth Leads is looking for freelance affiliate content writers who are able to create content for our sports betting, casino, and online gambling sites. Working remotely, you will liaise with our content managers, writing to our templates on topics such as operator reviews and betting guides.
We are looking for writers who possess:
- A good knowledge of sports betting, casinos, or online gambling in general.
- A foundation-level understanding of SEO.
- A working knowledge of Google Sheets and Shared Drives.
- Good communication skills
- A relevant language. We produce content in a number of different languages, including — but not limited to — English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Japanese.
What we offer to writers
- A consistent high volume of work. Our output is set to increase significantly throughout the next few months.
- Complete flexibility. You’re free to take on as much or as little work as you wish, with no expectations on our behalf.
- Variety. From bookmaker reviews to betting strategies to conversational blog posts, you’ll be able to turn your hand to a range of different topics and styles.
- Extra opportunities, such as conducting quality assurance checks and assisting with content management for a competitive hourly rate.
- Topic variety. While we are predominantly seeking sports and gambling writers at present, our portfolio crosses subjects ranging from finance to cryptocurrencies, and we prefer to offer new opportunities to our established writer pool.
How to apply
Please apply online by sending an email to [email protected] and tell us a little about your experience, particularly within the sports betting/gambling niche. Please include a cover letter with your application that specifically highlights your experience with this niche.