10 Jun Corporate & Compliance Officer
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: English (must have), German (ideal)
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in iGaming, Financial Services, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up for. We pride ourselves on adopting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a motivated Corporate & Compliance Officer to oversee and coordinate compliance requests and workshops within the Growth Leads portfolio and stakeholders of different departments.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Creating and administering compliance policies, documents and guidelines;
- Conducting periodic reviews of portfolio of domains and other assets to ensure compliance requirements are met;
- Assisting with preparing, administering and monitoring legal documents in furtherance of this role;
- Reviewing, managing and processing documentation and handling internal and external due diligence requirements;
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external counter-parties;
- Assisting on specific projects as may be required on an ongoing basis.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working in corporate services and company secretarial / administration or law firms, and are familiar with the role and obligations of a compliance officer.
- Familiarity with or some experience in the iGaming industry and basic understanding of the regulatory requirements in such spaces;
- Have basic working knowledge of competent authorities such as the MBR, MFSA and the MGA;
- Have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, proficiency in PowerPoint and other standard word processing applications;
- A strong command of both spoken and written business-English and at least one other language. ability to communicate in German will be considered favourably, but is not a mandatory requirement;
- EU recognised (MQF Level 6 and above) qualifications in law and/or compliance related areas, although not a mandatory requirement;
- A collaborative, transparent working style, and be generally able to follow instructions carefully, work independently and without frequent supervision.
The ideal candidate will be experienced within the gaming industry, possessing analytical skills and good verbal and written communication. 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role will be considered an asset, particularly in the compliance departments of regulated industries or in a professional services environment. Willingness to learn and to work towards assuming all the requirements of the role will be considered favourably.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
Prospective candidates that do not meet all of the requirements above are still encouraged to submit their CVs.
We look forward to receiving your application!