16 Jun GERMAN CONTENT COORDINATOR (DACH)
Location: Madrid or Malta
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Native German and strong English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to for. We pride ourselves on adopting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a highly organized and motivated German Content Coordinator (DACH) to oversee and manage the content production of our portfolio. This individual should have a successful track record in managing large content teams, ideally within the iGaming industry and within a lead generation business. It is pivotal the candidate has vast experience in scaling and managing teams autonomously and catering to large content demands of stakeholders and peers. As a content coordinator within Growth Leads you will have full responsibility for internal and external resources. The ideal candidate brings in both strong communication and a high level of organizational skills. We are looking for someone with the right mindset who is always striving to deliver excellent results.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Develop content strategies aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets;
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Manage, maintain and develop content resources for the German-speaking market;
- Autonomously build up and expand our freelancer and writer pool;
- Plan, oversee and execute content QA, proof-reading and content publishing for our German-speaking assets;
- Manage and execute content workarounds to improve content quality on our sites;
- Ensure content is delivered timely and in the manner required and agreed;
- Preparing concepts for editorial standards and structures and implementing those in our existing workflows;
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising existing processes;
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand and narrative consistency;
- Reporting directly to the Company’s Chief Operations Officer and to the Directors;
- Taking on responsibility for achieving the targets that are set for a project; and
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or duties that may be reasonably required of them in this role. The Employee shall follow all lawful and reasonable instructions of the Company and its director, its Chief Operating Officer as well as of its ultimate beneficial owners
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 2 years experience as a content manager/content coordinator in online marketing;
- Have led content teams in the past;
- Have worked with and build up freelancer relationships for content creation;
- Have a good understanding of and be firm with WordPress environments;
- Have a broad understanding of the iGaming industry, ideally with a focus on the German iGaming market;
- Have experience in project management (for example scrum method);
- Be a native German speaker;
- Be a very profound English speaker;
- Be creative when it comes to the development of new concepts, be proactive and have a high capacity for teamwork.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!