01 Jun SEO-DRIVEN PRODUCT OWNER GERMANY (DACH)
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Native German and strong English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to for. We pride ourselves on adopting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
We are looking to hire an experienced and motivated Product Owner Germany (DACH) to oversee one or more of our websites and their day-to-day operations. This individual should have a successful track record within SEO driven lead generation business, scaling of resources via freelancers and utilising these to grow products autonomously. As a Product Owner within Growth Leads you have full commercial and product responsibility which is why the role requires a broad spectrum of skills and entrepreneurial thinking.
The ideal candidate has a very strong background in SEO, is fully aware of how to develop and grow lead-generation sites, has a very good understanding of the German iGaming market and brings in the right mindset to deliver excellent results.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Coordination of one or more affiliate websites;
- Monitoring and prioritization of various work processes;
- Communication, task assignment and leadership of project employees/freelancers and other stakeholders;
- Responsibility and control of project planning and execution;
- Independent conception of website optimization (i.e. content campaigns, usability optimization, new features, etc.)
- Preparing an overall project strategy and roadmap for the assets;
- Preparing quarterly and monthly budget and resource planning;
- Preparing and publishing timely weekly and monthly reports;
- Managing existing resources and stakeholders (in house and freelance);
- Coordinating and optimising the content production and quality assurance for the selected assets;
- Preparing a concept for editorial standards and structures and implementing this concept in the workflows;
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising existing processes;
- Identifying new content modules and concepts, performing a feasibility check and creating a concept involving all relevant departments and business KPIs;
- Performing a regular market- and competitor analysis and identifying benchmarks;
- Preparing content marketing concepts;
- Supporting the social media team for selected assets;
- Developing a mobile-first content concept that is in favour of all relevant devices, such as smartphone, tablet and laptop;
- Identifying new opportunities that support the companies’ revenue stream and evaluating the feasibility;
- Growing traffic and ultimately revenue through a large variety of different traffic sources,
- Reporting directly to the Company’s Chief Operations Officer and to the Directors;
- Taking on responsibility for achieving the targets that are set for a project;
- Optimising conversion of users to the brand(s) of the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a project manager in online marketing;
- Have strong knowledge of SEO within the German-speaking marketplaces, UX optimization, CRO, content management and traffic acquisition via various channels,
- Have a good understanding of and be firm with WordPress environments;
- Have a broad understanding of the German iGaming market, ideally hands-on experience in building German iGaming assets;
- Have led small teams in the past;
- Have experience in project management (for example scrum method);
- Be a native German speaker;
- Be a very profound English speaker;
- Be creative when it comes to the development of new concepts, be proactive and have a high capacity for teamwork.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!