20 May Digital Advertising Manager
Location: Malta, Madrid or remote
Languages: English (must have)
Experience: iGaming affiliate business
We are looking for an experienced, all-rounded Digital Advertising Manager with expertise in both running paid ads to drive high-intent traffic and building highly-converting landing pages. This person will be joining our ‘Performance Pod’, a team consisting of 3-4 individuals who will scope, build, design, develop and market digital affiliate products together as one unit in an agile fashion.
This is an excellent opportunity to deeply understand what it takes to go from idea to profit in the affiliate marketing industry, in multiple competitive countries. This is for someone who is hungry for results, enjoys producing excellent results and is ultimately a great team player!
- Responsible for the overall user performance of our affiliate products within the department
- Consistently optimise and push the boundaries of our day to day operations to increase conversion with new ideas to test
- Follow best practices to set processes for running ad campaigns for our affiliate products
- Stay up to date with industry trends and keep evolving your skills to fulfill your potential.
- 3+ years experience in running paid ad campaigns with a clear track record of success steps
- Experience with scoping and designing landing pages using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Ability to conduct user research and design cutting-edge landing page
- Strong technical skills regarding a/b testing and optimisation
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Excel to interpret and display results and findings.