21 Nov Head of Performance Marketing (Affiliate/iGaming)
Location: Malta or Spain (Remote working is also an option)
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Strong English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that let customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to. We pride ourselves by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a Head of Performance Marketing experienced in social media advertising and funnel optimization to oversee several of our websites and their day-to-day operations. This individual should have a successful track record within Paid Marketing lead generation business, scaling of resources via freelancers and utilising these to grow products autonomously. This is an exciting role with focus on the regulated US Online Gambling market, and also internationally.
As a Product Owner within Growth Leads you have full commercial and product responsibility which is why the role requires a broad spectrum of skills and entrepreneurial thinking.
The ideal candidate has paid marketing experience or interest. This position requires the ability to develop, implement and optimise conversion strategies for various projects that focus on acquiring users through PPC, paid social and organic social channels. You will be responsible for the entire customer journey and experience, from working with the paid marketing team to acquire the traffic, work with the developers and designers to convert the users on-site and work with the content team to ensure the user has the best experience, even through various CRM tools. We’re looking for an individual who loves to conceptualise and develop the brand, the product and the strategy for our projects and focuses on improving performance across the product.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Manage a range of core projects, take ownership and provide coherent direction to drive conversion;
- Define the product vision and strategy, with responsibility for planning, managing and delivery of the roadmap;
- Interpret customer, partner and company needs to steer a transparent and comprehensive product roadmap;
- Own and iterate the full product lifecycle across design, analysis, build and delivery, ensuring the product provides business value at speed;
- Initiate and work together with the paid marketing team to implement, execute and optimise the (paid) marketing strategy for each product;
- Initiate and work together with the design, development and content team to create, expand and optimise new and existing products;
- Set up and manage budgets for the products;
- Managing existing resources and stakeholders (in-house and freelance);
- Drive strong testing and learning culture and encourage fast failure and continuous improvement, using data to drive a differential customer experience;
- Identifying new opportunities that support the companies’ revenue stream and evaluating the feasibility;
- Taking on responsibility for achieving the targets that are set for a project;
- Optimising conversion of users to the brand(s) of the project;
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or duties that may be reasonably required of them in this role. The Employee shall follow all lawful and reasonable instructions of the Company and its director, its Chief Commercial Officer as well as of its ultimate beneficial owners.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a project/product manager in an online marketing environment;
- Have a strong knowledge of PPC and/or paid social marketing by having worked with these channels, or worked directly with these departments;
- Experience translating a user journey into product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion;
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally:
- Experience with briefing in or setting up conversion optimised landing pages;
- Must be results-driven with a proven record of completing work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise and make trade-off decisions independently and in conjunction with key stakeholders;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity;
- Experience in iGaming (casino/sports betting) is preferred;
- Experience with CRM tools is beneficial;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be a very profound English speaker;
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
At Growth Leads we offer a competitive salary, flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!