21 Nov Lead (Technical) Product Manager
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates high-quality leads in many verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that let customers take an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy, by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are currently looking to recruit a strong Lead (Technical) Product Manager who will spearhead the DEV department and technical infrastructure of our company. The Lead (Technical) Product Manager will be responsible for shaping the development department to achieve and maintain a technological edge at all times.
As Lead (Technical) Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team with the goal to increase the performance and ultimately the revenues our products generate. To be successful in this role, you will have to bring a strong understanding of users and their behaviour, great knowledge of the iGaming marketplace and a detailed eye for competition and future trends to the table. By adhering to the highest quality standards, you will ultimately be in charge of developing the best products possible.
- Shape and grow the development department within Growth Leads;
- Understand business requirements and translate them into sustainable technical solutions;
- Supporting and working alongside C-Level representatives to create a technological edge;
- Build and execute tech roadmaps in alignment with C-Level requirements and the product department;
- Driving innovation through research and continuous improvement our products;
- Deliver products and technical solutions to the highest standards in a timely manner;
- Implement a progressive learning culture and establish a model of envisioning, designing, and developing products;
- Growing, mentoring and training relevant stakeholders in the business to achieve a top-tier technical environment;
- Establish best practices and advise tech and development stakeholders on UX/UI to optimise our customer journey and experience;
- Ensuring at all times, that the company’s technology strategy is aligned with the business strategy and executed accordingly.
Your main focus:
- Managing the development pipeline and tech team, ensuring delivery for multiple projects is being done in a timely manner and according to budget;
- Conception of products/websites and the coordination of graphic designers and developers;
- Optimization of products/websites following industry best practices;
- Steering the Tech and Development department in the right direction by supervising IT resources and workflows;
- Owning important business key metrics like conversion optimization, usability, mobile friendliness, page speed (CWV) and SEO from a technical perspective;
- Driving innovation in terms of technologies which are being used within the company (HTML5, AMP, Hosting etc.).
- Proven experience working in, and ideally leading technical departments within the iGaming industry;
- Experience in assessing and onboarding development resources;
- Solid understanding of affiliate and comparison websites;
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and technical requirements to perform on search;
- Strong knowledge in website development, CRO, UX and mobile development;
- Passion for IT and good track record of programming skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress and web design;
- Experience working in an AGILE (SCRUM) environment using task management tools like JIRA, Asana or similar;
- Experience working with WordPress;
- Experience in Analytics and Split Testing;
- Excellent communication and a positive and determined mindset;
- Passion for growing the business and playing a pivotal role in doing so;
- Fluent English.
Compensation & Benefits
A competitive salary and exceptional health care benefits are offered. Flexible work schedules are also part of the compensation package.
If you feel that you are just the right fit for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!