23 Feb PPC Manager Facebook and Google Ads for the iGaming vertical
Location: Malta or Madrid
Languages: English (must have), Spanish (nice to have), German (nice to have)
Experience with the sports betting and casino vertical would be great.
We are looking for a PPC Manager (Pay Per Click) to manage PPC campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads to generate leads for iGaming operators in different markets, including grey markets where iGaming is not prohibited but advertising might be restricted on some platforms.
The PPC Manager is responsible for executing and managing Paid Traffic campaigns, including the planning, executing, and evaluating paid social and search activity to ensure this is aligned with the overall performance marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate is also analytical and good with Excel and Google sheets.
In this role, you should be experienced with social media advertising and search engine marketing (SEM) and have already had practical experience with running PPC campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and/or Bing. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROAS and scale up traffic and profits.
Basic knowledge in web development, WordPress and cross-channel integrated advertising experience is desirable but not essential (paid social, native, push, display, video, etc.)
- Develop effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Manage accounts on social media and search advertising platforms (e.g.
Facebook and Google Ads)
- Ensure that detailed reporting is done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
to keep all relevant stakeholders updated.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise ad copies
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud and account suspensions
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Demonstrate initiative and be enthusiastic towards testing new paid search
tactics, features and tools.
- Experiences with digital advertising campaigns like Google Adwords,
Facebook Ads, Display etc.
- Keyword bidding and optimisation
- Defining Target groups to target certain audiences
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, landing pages, conversion flow
- Affiliate lead generation and conversion optimisation
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing
Ads) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Sheets,
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and WordPress is a Plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification
is a plus.
- Technically savvy, with experience with PPC / Google Adwords / Facebook
- Google Analytics & Google Ads certification desirable.
- Languages: English (must-have), German (nice-to-have)
- Industry: iGaming experience – must have (Online sports betting and
We look forward to receiving your complete application by email: jobs (at) growthleads.com