21 Nov PPC manager with experience in the iGaming and/or Affiliate Business
Location: Malta, Madrid or remote
Languages: English (must have), Spanish (nice to have), German (nice to have)
Experience with the sports betting, casino, and affiliate business
We are looking for a PPC manager to join our PPC department running campaigns with Google Ads, and Facebook Ads and other advertising platforms to generate leads for iGaming operators and/or Trading Brokers in different markets, including grey markets where iGaming is not prohibited but advertising might be restricted on some platforms.
The PPC manager is responsible for actively executing and managing Paid Traffic campaigns, including the planning, executing, and evaluating paid social and search activity to ensure this is aligned with the overall performance marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate is also analytical and good with Excel and Google sheets.
In this role, you should be experienced with social media advertising and search engine marketing (SEM) and have already had practical experience with running PPC campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and/or Bing in the iGaming and/or trading vertical. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROAS and scale up traffic and profits.
Basic knowledge in web development, WordPress and cross-channel integrated advertising experience is desirable but not essential (paid social, native, push, display, video, etc.)
- Developing campaign strategies to reach high profitability and volumes
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to increase overall revenue and profitability
- Identifying issues and finding solutions to reach and exceed our overall profit targets
- Develop effective paid search strategies
- Plan and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on social media and search advertising platforms (e.g.
Facebook and Google Ads)
- Ensure that detailed reporting is done on a regular basis to keep all relevant stakeholders updated
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Support to produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Help to draft attractive and concise ad copies
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud and account suspensions
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Demonstrate initiative and be enthusiastic towards testing new paid search tactics, features and tools.
- Experiences with setting up and managing multiple digital advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Display, etc. in the iGaming and Trading vertical
- Experience with setting goals and ensuring/supporting goal achievement of the team
- Keyword bidding and optimization
- Defining Target groups to target certain audiences
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, landing pages, conversion flow
- Affiliate lead generation and conversion optimization
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and WordPress is a Plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
- Technically savvy, with experience with PPC / Google Adwords / Facebook Ads etc.
- Organised and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Google Analytics & Google Ads certification desirable.
- Languages: English (must-have), German (nice-to-have)
- Industry: iGaming and/or Trading experience – must have (Online sports betting, casinos and or trading)