21 Nov Senior PPC Manager with Experience in the iGaming and/or Affiliate Business
Location: Malta, Madrid or remote
Languages: English (must have), Spanish (nice to have), German (nice to have)
Experience with the sports betting, casino, and affiliate business.
We are looking for a Senior PPC manager to run campaigns via Google Ads and Facebook Ads to generate leads for iGaming operators in different markets, including grey markets where iGaming is not prohibited but advertising might be restricted on some platforms.
The Senior PPC manager is actively executing and managing Paid Traffic campaigns, including the planning, executing, and evaluating paid social and search activity to ensure this is aligned with the overall performance marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate is also analytical and good with Excel and Google sheets.
In this role, you should be experienced with social media advertising and search engine marketing (SEM) and have already had practical experience with running PPC campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and/or Bing in the iGaming and/or trading vertical. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROAS and scale up traffic and profits.
Basic knowledge in web development, WordPress and cross-channel integrated advertising experience is desirable but not essential (paid social, native, push, display, video, etc.)
- Developing campaign strategies to reach high profitability and volumes
- Optimizing structures and processes of the PPC department
- Coordinating brainstorming sessions to increase overall revenue and profitability
- Setting targets/goals with the PPC managers and supporting them to reach them
- Identifying issues and finding solutions to reach and exceed our overall profit targets
- Develop effective paid search strategies
- Plan and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on social media and search advertising platforms (e.g.
Facebook and Google Ads)
- Ensure that detailed reporting is done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
to keep all relevant stakeholders updated.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Help to draft attractive and concise ad copies
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud and account suspensions
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Demonstrate initiative and be enthusiastic towards testing new paid search
tactics, features and tools.
- Experiences with setting up and leading an operation managing multiple digital advertising campaigns on Google Adwords,
Facebook Ads, Display, etc. in the iGaming and Trading vertical
- Experience with setting goals and ensuring/supporting goal achievement of the team
- Keyword bidding and optimization
- Defining Target groups to target certain audiences
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, landing pages, conversion flow
- Affiliate lead generation and conversion optimization
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Sheets,
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and WordPress is a Plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification
is a plus.
- Excellent managing skills
- Technically savvy, with experience with PPC / Google Adwords / Facebook
- Google Analytics & Google Ads certification desirable.
- Languages: English (must-have), German (nice-to-have)
- Industry: iGaming experience – must have (Online sports betting and