22 Sep GERMAN SENIOR SEO (DACH)
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Native German and strong English
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to. We pride ourselves by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking to hire an experienced and motivated German Senior SEO (DACH) to take SEO stakeholdership of one or more of our websites. This individual should have a successful track record within SEO driven lead generation business and has to be profound in all aspects of search engine optimization. As an SEO within Growth Leads you take full responsibility and ownership of the organic search performance of your products and proactively drive those forward. The role requires the hunger to succeed on search in a competitive industry and the right mindset to deliver excellent results.
The ideal candidate has a very strong background in SEO and is fully aware of state-of-the-art SEO measurements to generate sustainable traffic. A very good understanding of the German iGaming market is a big plus.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns;
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities;
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 3 years’ proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
- Profound knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience with SEO reporting;
- Being profound with relevant SEO tools (e.g. ahrefs, Screaming Frog, KWtool.io, Ryte) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthleads.com
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!