20 May Social Media Growth Manager
Start of employment: Immediately
Location: Remotely (preferably in the USA)
Language skills: Native/Fluent English level
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Social Media Manager with experience in Social Media Management for US Sports Betting assets!
As the Social Media Growth Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies to grow followers, engage with our audience, and drive business growth.
This will be done across multiple sports betting projects and platforms. The main focus will be on PromoGuy.us with its +EV betting strategy providing betting picks that are actually profitable and have generated its followers over $54k in profits over the last 2 years. The team consists of a number of expert handicappers who are constantly analyzing odds boosts and promos, calculating the expected value of numerous bets to come up with the most profitable picks. You will manage the Social Media assets and work alongside them, creating engaging social media content based on the PromoGuy betting strategy.
You should also be comfortable taking on project management tasks and possess the ability to see the big picture goals of each project, build a roadmap on how to get there, and communicate your vision to the rest of the team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Develop and execute effective social media growth strategies that align with the project’s marketing goals, brand identity, and target audience.
- Create engaging and high-quality content for social media platforms, including posts, images, videos, and other multimedia assets. As an example, this can include video content geared towards beginner bettors to explain complex betting picks.
- Come up with new growth opportunities and actions to reach new followers and generate leads on various social media platforms.
- Track, analyze, and report on key social media metrics, providing insights and recommendations to optimize performance.
- Foster meaningful interactions and engage with our audience across social media channels, responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Produce creatives and ad copy based on joint findings with our Performance Marketing team and Social Media Ads Manager.
- Identify and engage with relevant influencers and industry experts to expand brand reach and establish partnerships for promotional activities.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and algorithms.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of US sports betting. The ability to legally bet online is a plus.
- Experience as a Social Media Manager or in a similar role, with a successful track record of growing social media platforms, especially Twitter, and driving engagement.
- Experience with other relevant social media platforms such as Reddit, Instagram, YouTube, Discord, Twitch, TikTok, Snapcha, etc.
- Proficiency in designing or conceptualizing visually appealing graphics and basic knowledge of photo and video editing tools.
- Ability to interpret social media reports, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred but not required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer you a competitive salary, a lucrative commission structure, and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment, and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.