15 Oct Chief Executive Officer (m/f)
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: English (must have) and German (nice to have)
Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates high quality leads in many verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers take an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy, by adapting a customer-focused approach on quality and usability.
We are looking to hire an experienced Chief Executive Officer to oversee the executive team and manage its day-to-day operations. This individual should have a successful track record within an SEO driven lead generation business, scaling company structures, establishing company culture, and providing leadership to its team of executives. The ideal candidate has significant expertise in high-level decision making, building relationships with key stakeholders of the company and forming senior management teams.
Your tasks are
- Scaling a proven business model under high quality standards to generate sustainable growth rates
- Develop and set quarterly budgets, goals and plans and present to board for review and approval
- Develop business strategies and execution plans ensuring their alignment with long-term objectives set by the board
- Structuring of the departments with the aim of using employees efficiently while at the same time conveying the importance of work performance for the company’s success
- Team management and independent creation of workflows for the employees
- Definition of the respective department goals and support to achieve them in the daily operationsMonitoring and supporting of the different departments
- Reporting and constructive recommendations for action to the board and partners
- Deliver real time updates that can be used by the board to assist in the decision making process
- Build a defining culture of values and ensure that values are applied consistently from top to bottom across all employees of the company
- Monitor staff engagement, turnover and culture and undertake a holistic review of performance criteria
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years in a comparable position
- Management of a large digital project volume
- Knowhow/Experience in SEO & digital affiliate marketing in iGaming
- Knowhow/Experience with Lead Generation on a large scale
- Experience with M&A, Exit, and/or IPO in a prior position
- ability to manage a lean operation
- networking skills and active in c-level networking
- You have successfully built and managed teams in the past
- Creativity with regard to the development of new concepts, high level of independence and ability to work in a team
Compensation & Benefits
A competitive salary, vested equity within the company and exceptional health care benefits are offered. Flexible work schedule are also part of the compensation package.
If you feel that you are just the right CEO for our team, please send us the below documents to [email protected]
- a letter of motivation
- a curriculum vitae
We look forward to receiving your application!